Tuesday, January 06, 2004

A Better Place To Attack Riverbend

Bending Truth is/was intended to expose and undermine the riverSbend smearblog culprits. It was never intended to support every single item that appears in Riverbend's blog as fact.

It believes Riverbend is a genuine Iraqi blogger but that is pretty much as far as it goes.

If people wish to criticise her blog and its details this is not the place for it.

I discovered, and have posted on this alternative forum. It's an ezboard message board on Riverbend's blog.

The tenor here when I last posted was certainly anti-Riverbend so many readers may find it suits their politics better than this one. And it *is* intended for debate over any Riverbend related matter.

So go there please if you want to complain about Riverbend's description of cluster bombs or describe her blog as propaganda or lies. Bending Truth is not the place for that.

I don't wish to start editing or deleting comments (beyond pointing out those posted by TeamTroy) but I repeat I don't want this blog to be a host to Riverbend nitpickers. I do not have the time or the inclination to defend her every point.

Be warned that I may well in the future direct unwanted and off topic comments like "Her most recent lie is "Cluster Bombs" falling a few days ago" to the ezboard forum. I just don't want them here.