Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Breaking News
A correspondent has just pointed out to me that it looks like our man, smear merchant "Diego" of the fake riverSbend blog has another blog on the go. It's still in its initial stages but it's at riverbendsblog.blogspot.com. Henceforth I suppose to be known as riverbendS.

As can be seen it's still under construction. At this moment I'm going to be cautiously optimistic and assume it's the same guy retreating, as opposed to a new guy getting in on the action.

At worst I'd say it's the same guy diversifying and he's going to run two smear blogs at once. This seems the only viable conclusion based on the statistical impossibility of two separate idiots of such magnitude existing simultaneously in the same universe. I can specifically remember covering this very topic back in Physics class.