Thursday, October 30, 2003

Running Behind

By the way folks anyone who thought I was purely dissembling when I said yesterday about not having limitless time should be getting themselves out a big plate and preparing to eat those words. I've got to be on my way out in under an hour and I am aware that what with all the making dinner, spending time with Mrs AtBendingTruth, going to bed last night etc. I have amassed a sizeable to do list.

Sooner or later I have to

a) post the letters to "Diego" that some readers have sent in.

b) Write something about Zeyad's comments on riverSbend yesterday.

c) Update you on the Mr C who had been impersonated by Diego a few days ago. (He finally got in touch to confirm that he had indeed been impersonated as I correctly guessed)

d) locate any plagiarised source and write something about the latest riverSbend entry

e) respond to some emails.

I don't know when I'll get around to these things but I will (although if anyone else wants to check out (d) and let me know I'd be grateful. Actually it might even be original - judging from the fact that it uses the term "liberal" in its accepted, pejorative sense)